CHEMFAB® PTFE Coated Fabrics & Belts
CHEMFAB® non-stick solutions are suitable for a wide range of applications that require superior release, dimensional and thermal stability and can withstand the most demanding requirements and rigorous operating conditions. The non-stick properties are retained over a full range of temperatures up to 260°C. Some CHEMFAB® types have adhesive backing for glue-down applications. High quality belts with joints are also manufactured on sample. Available in square metres and slit rolls.
- Excellent release, non-stick solutions ensures quality products;
- Low friction;
- Extreme temperature resistance (-150°C to +260°C);
- Excellent heat transfer properties;
- Lower energy usage = Lighter weight machinery;
- Strong & flexible fabrics;
- Dimensionally stable;
- Outstanding chemical resistance;
- Lower maintenance costs = improved productivity.
CHEMFAB® Non-stick solutions are suitable for a wide range of applications that require superior release, dimensional and thermal stability and can withstand the most demanding requirements and rigorous operating conditions such as Food- Non-stick baking sheets; Industrial- Heat shrink tunnel curtains, conveyor belts; Packaging- Heat sealing, film & bag manufacturing; Textile- Facilitates drying & lamination equipment; Energy- Flexible barrier membranes; Construction - Architectural membranes; Electrical components, Photovoltaic - Components for solar panels.
The non-stick properties are retained over a full range of temperatures up to 260°C.
- Food Processing: Throughout the food industry, whether it be major factory processors, bakeries, professional chefs, quick service restaurants and even in the home, CHEMFAB® non-stick solutions are used to make grilling, baking, frying, micro-waving, freezing, broiling, toasting easier and cleaner. CHEMFAB® fabrics comply with FDA Regulations and are USDA approved for food contact applications.
- Packaging: CHEMFAB® non-stick solutions are a broad range of products for use in heat sealing, film and bag manufacturing as well as many other packaging related applications.
- Polymer Processing: Thermally and chemically resistant, CHEMFAB® non-stick solutions are widely used in polymer and plastic processing operations. The unique properties of CHEMFAB® products have made them indispensable in many operations where they are used as conveyor belts and release liners.
- Textiles & Screen Printing: CHEMFAB® PTFE-fabrics are widely used to facilitate drying and lamination equipment for industrial textile processing. Our non-stick solutions play a key role in high quality and effective processing of a whole range of textiles as well as related film and foam products.
- Environment & Energy: The outstanding mechanical strength, chemical resistance and high temperature capability of CHEMFAB® PTFE-composites makes them a perfect choice for use as flexible barrier membranes in the hostile environments of power plant flue gas ducts, chemical processing and environmental control applications.
- Components & Electrical: CHEMFAB® PTFE-fabrics are used in a range of industrial equipment due to their high insulation strength, RF transparency, the easy slide/glide surface as well as their mechanical stability at both elevated and very low temperatures.
- Photovoltaic: Combining outstanding release performance with high mechanical strength, CHEMFAB® PTFE Coated Fabrics are used as the key release layer both protecting and ensuring a clean surface finish on photovoltaic modules in vacuum lamination processes.
- Also serving the aerospace and plastic welding industries.
keyboard_arrow_downWhat are coated fabrics?
- Flexible fabrics, either of glass fibre or carbon fibre weave, may be coated with a surface layer of PTFE or Silicone;
- These are available in varying thicknesses and coating weights;
- The fabric weave may be close or open knit - such as mesh type or fabric;
- An adhesive backed option is available for ease of application to heater bars;
- The adhesive may be of a silicone or acrylic formulation.
- PTFE Coated Fabrics
- Installation & Start-up Procedures for Oven Belts
- Technical Recommendations for Maximising CHEMFAB® Conveyor Belt Performance in Food Applications
- Coefficient of Friction for CHEMFAB® Fabrics and Belting
- Tolerances for CHEMFAB® Process Belts
- Storage Recommendations for CHEMFAB® PTFE Coated Fabrics
- Disposal Guidelines for CHEMFAB® PTFE Coated Fabrics
- Surface Preparation for Adhesion
- Natural colour variations in CHEMFAB® PTFE Coated Fabrics