Certifications and Ordinances
Quadrant Plastic Composites
Quadrant Creative Moulding & Systems
Quadrant Engineering Plastic Products
The European Standard EN 10204 defines different types of inspection documents supplied to customers in accordance with requirements of their orders. This standard is to be used in conjunction with the standards which specify the general technical delivery conditions for the products.
Quadrant EPP is pleased to offer customers the following quality certificates:
2.1 Certificate of compliance with the order
- Document in which the manufacturer certifies that the products supplied are in compliance with the Quality Assurance Specifications and with the Specifications of the order, without mention of any test results.
2.2 Test report
- Document in which the manufacturer certifies that the products supplied are in compliance with the Quality Assurance Specifications and with the Specifications of the order and in which he supplies test results.
- Inspection and testing are carried out by the manufacturer in acc. with his own procedures.
- The products inspected and tested need not necessarily be the products actually supplied.
3.1 Inspection certificate
- Document issued on the basis of inspection and tests carried out according to the technical requirements specified in the order or the official regulations and the corresponding technical rules.
- The tests shall be carried out, before delivery, on the products supplied. The inspection unit is specified in the product standard, the official regulations and corresponding technical rules or in the order.
- Document is issued by the department independent of the manufacturing department and validated by an authorized representative of the staff independent of the manufacturing department.
- An administrative fee of Euro 55 is charged to issue a 3.1 certificate.
Quadrant Engineering Plastic Products is dedicated to stringent quality assurance procedures at both development and production levels. Our quality systems at the different locations have been evaluated, approved and registered as follows:
|Quadrant Europe - Site|
Belgium - Tielt
|Belgium - Tielt - TC||ISO 9001:2008||ISO 13485:2003||AS9100C|
|France - Balan||ISO 9001:2008|
|Germany - Sinsheim||ISO 13485:2012||ISO 9001:2008||ISO 50001:2011|
|Germany - Vreden||ISO 9001:2008||ISO 14001:2004||ISO 50001:2011|
|Italy - Passirana di Rho||ISO 9001:2008|
|Netherlands - Almelo||ISO 9001:2008||ISO 14001:2004|
|United Kingdom - Todmorden||ISO 9001:2008||ISO14001:2004||AS9100C|
|Poland - Sieroslaw||ISO 9001:2008|
|Quadrant North America|
|United States - Reading|
keyboard_arrow_downIndustry / Manufacturer Specific Certificates
Quadrant EPP has also earned accreditations that prove our capacity and technical competence within specific industry sectors
- Our Italian processes have been certified Registro Italiano Navale (RINA) for cable sheaves in Nylatron® Monocast GSM.
Quadrant EPP is an approved vendor to the following manufacturers:
- Bosch Rexroth
Quadrant Engineering Plastic Products is known throughout the industry for our state-of-the-art in-house testing capabilities. We are fully qualified to perform all standard test series, such as ISO / (IEC) and ASTM. Quadrant EPP is committed to providing all the properties and performance testing you need in a timely manner. In addition, we perform many tests customized to individual requirements, including wear and friction, compression and more.
Our test facilities make sure your plastic part or assembly will have the durability, performance and lasting aesthetics that your products need.
keyboard_arrow_downTesting Capabilities - Details
Properties Test Methods Units Price (€) Certificate 3.1: administrative charges 60
- Tensile stress at break
- Tensile stress at yield
- Tensile strain at break
- Modulus of elasticity
Compression stress at 1 / 2 / 5 % nom. strain
ISO 604 MPa
- F at 3,5% deformation
Izod impact strength - notched
ISO 180 / 1A
Charpy impact strength - notched
ISO 179 / 1eA
Charpy impact strength - unnotched
ISO 179 / 1eU kJ/m2 210
Ball indentation hardnes
Hardness Shore A & D
DSC-analysis (Tg - Ts)
150 MFR/MVR ISO 1133 g/10' or ml/10' 120
ISO 307 (for PA)
-- % 135
-- % 135
nm / km
Temperature of deflection under load
(method A : 1,8 Mpa)
385 Surface resistivity -- -- 150
% upon request
FT - IR
-- -- upon request Ultrasonic test rod high sensitive ultrasonic testing -- 100€ + 1€ per meter length of rod Ultrasonic test plate high sensitive ultrasonic testing -- 100€ + 12€ per meter length of plate 610 mm
100€ + 20€ per meter length of plate 1000 mm
Ultrasonic test AEP CM tube high sensitive ultrasonic testing -- 100€ + 40€ per tube Price list effective as of August 1st 2016