- Meets FDA/USDA food handling guidelines (natural color)
- Chemical- and corrosion- resistant
- No moisture absorption
- High tensile strength
- Thermoforming performance
Quadrant's high density polyethylene (HDPE) is used in a variety of applications and industries where excellent impact resistance, high tensile strength, low moisture absorption and chemical- and corrosion-resistance properties are required. It is available in both extruded (up to 1" thick) and pressed sheet (from 1 " through 4" thick).
Quadrant's HDPE is stress relieved and available in:
- black, 48" x 96" sheets with gauge sizes ranging from 1/8" to 1"
- natural: 48" x 96" sheets with gauge sizes ranging from 1/16" to 4"
- natural: 48" x 120" sheets with gauge sizes ranging from 1/8" to 2"
- natural: 60" x 120" sheets with gauge sizes ranging from 1/8" to 1"
- Medical vaults and doors
- Hot cells
- Nuclear detection systems
- Nuclear storage and transport containers
- Particle accelerators
- Light duty chain guides
- Orthotic and prosthetic devices
- Secondary containment
- Thermoformed material handling devices
- Water storage