Aerospace & Defense
Market requirements call for weight reduction to increase fuel efficiency and lower green house gas emissions. High strength to weight materials that are resistant to industry chemicals, offer temperature and wear resistance, and can be efficiently manufactured are part of the Advanced Engineered and General Engineered material portfolio that Quadrant offers to this market.
Our technical service and development teams can help provide guidance on material selection from our broad product portfolio to ensure the best and most cost effictive solution is chosen for your application.
- Lower weight components that allow greater payload while improving fuel efficiency
- No galvanic corrosion when in contact with carbon fiber composites
- Reduced friction with little or no lubrication on wear surfaces
- High wear resistance with respect to other polymers
- Thermo-isolation of critical electronic components and other structures
- Chemical resistance to all common aircraft fluids
- Cost efficient solutions when replacing Aluminum, Titanium, and other metals