- Excellent heat resistance
- Low ionic content & low out-gassing
- Low rate of erosion in plasma chambers
- Excellent chip resistance, durability and machinability
- Lowest cost plastic solution that also provides the highest level of performance in the chamber
Semitron® MPR1000 is a new engineering material developed for Semiconductor applications and more specifically for use in vacuum chamber applications such as these found in Etch, CVD and Ion Implant.
The material was developed based on three key premises:
1. Longevity - Increased life in plasma chambers over traditional plastics such as polyimide (up to 25X over polyimide in ozone)
2. Clean - Low ionic metal content and low out-gassing
3. Value - Lower overall cost in use compared to traditional materials used in vacuum chamber applications such as quartz, ceramics, and engineering plastics.
- Ideally used in plasma based vacuum chambers
- Typically used in clamp rings, trench rings, screws, pins, and shower heads
- Centering pins, focus rings, insulators, vacuum pads, and wafer guides